Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Poker Maximus Excitus Empty  

Poker Maximus Excitus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0

Poker Maximus Excitus Empty
PostSubject: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm

So this series looks pretty sweet given the state of online poker nowadays, looks like we have to grind the BRs up and hit it hard guys!!!! Somehow I have a feeling its gonna be brutal though.... Oh well its fun just seeing all the events there!

http://news.bluffmagazine.com/merge-network-announces-poker-maxmius-online-tournament-series-25948/

Gl everyone!

study study study jocolor afro
Back to top Go down
GarlicButter
Admin

Staker Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 am

it will be BRUTAL. those Frenzy's are a BR killer already. Imagine them with 20k people, and well over that in the prize fund
Back to top Go down
GarlicButter
Admin

Staker Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 am

and fyi, there's satellites
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 am

thatldodonkey wrote:
So this series looks pretty sweet given the state of online poker nowadays, looks like we have to grind the BRs up and hit it hard guys!!!! Somehow I have a feeling its gonna be brutal though.... Oh well its fun just seeing all the events there!

http://news.bluffmagazine.com/merge-network-announces-poker-maxmius-online-tournament-series-25948/

Gl everyone!

study study study jocolor afro

oh...man...you are so optimistic!!!why you think we get up our BR?????obv. it will be a brutal tought!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers anyway it,s fun to seeing all this events !!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37

PostSubject: Re: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:48 pm

I meant grind up the bankroll so that we have enough cash to play in alot of the events, unless you are a baller and its no big deal... I guess you dont have a DOJ over there to worry about heisting your balance lol cheers pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Ya. I think it will be brutal. It's definitely exciting to be part of a huge event, but whatever your BRM rules are, you should be stricter with these events because the competition should be tougher. Sure, there will always be a lot of donks, but when you go deep, you're gonna be playing with the best of what the merge poker network has to offer. I'm sure each tournament will have a special accolade that nobody else will have. If I do play in this, that's what I'm gunning for. I may donk my bankroll, but this, you can never take!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poker Maximus Excitus   Poker Maximus Excitus Empty

Back to top Go down

Poker Maximus Excitus
Page 1 of 1