Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty  

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 am

You are all dead??????????????Nobody write anything???we are now 102 members and we are done here????WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you all dead???????????I,m very angry for this.........what a ##### it,s happening??????Come on guys...you are the best poker players....come on you must relate your goals and winnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 am

lol things do seem to have died down a bit here... I personally have just been spending all my time trying to pass my classes. Calculus and Organic Chemistry are a #####. Also having problems with Carbon poker, they suck. anyway man hopefully be playing more poker soon! GLGL
study study farao pirat
Back to top Go down
widowmaker99

Staker Points : 12
Horse Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 pm

i was around for awhile never could get anything going here so i been in and out
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:35 am

OK GUYS!It,s understandable,but waiting you here to disscution it,s really sucks.....WHERE JUSTIN GOES????seems like a Facebook man right now....he,s posting and posting again there and forgot he,s site!!lol
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 pm

hey oly sry but i have given up on this site..john is never around..never communicated..i stopped working on this site for a good month now lol.. probably longer..

hey evan..i need your phone number..u changed it and i texted u and the person was like wtf who is this? LOL

i have facebook now if u wanna add me... just search my name and look for the one that lives in redding lol

and sry oly but i have given up on this site..if you have notices the main site as been down for quite some time..im not so sure what the forum is still doing up either.. lol but ya..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Off Track :: Gambler's Hangout-
Jump to: