Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers Empty  

$5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8
Horse Points : 0

$5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers Empty
PostSubject: $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers   $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm cheap and I'm bored. Haven't played much poker lately so I thought I'd give this a go. Requirements: Somewhat active on here, reply with hero poker name so I can sharkscope your stats, and hero poker account MUST BE VERIFIED. Don't worry if your stats aren't that great. Most of us are in the red, especially the freerollers. What I'm looking for is someone that is active, because I want prompt updates, and if you're in the red, at least some evidence you're capable of going deep in an MTT.

Terms: 50/50 with stakeback. No donkey dollars needed.
After application is accepted, must reply with the tournament times and IDs.
Must take a screenshot of the result of each game.

I want you to play four dollar dazzlers with no rebuy and addon. Why do you ask? So that's four chances I get to see, lol. I'll ship $5. If you don't profit at all, keep the 60 cents. If you don't profit over $5, but have over a buck left, just send back the net.

I'm currently addicted to an online game called League of Legends, so I get sidetracked a lot. It'll probably be a few days until someone replies to this, and maybe a few days until I notice, so if you can, add me as Punksterbrew on AIM or Skype. Invisiblebruises on yahoo, invisiblebruises@hotmail.com on windows live/msn. If you add me on a chat client, please say you're from stealingblinds or something, otherwise, I might block you. I get a lot of spam adds, and it's usually someone who doesn't say anything or someone who is pretending to be a chick. What? Chicks messaging me?! Never.... Sad
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers   $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 am

TheBeesKnees wrote:
I'm cheap and I'm bored. Haven't played much poker lately so I thought I'd give this a go. Requirements: Somewhat active on here, reply with hero poker name so I can sharkscope your stats, and hero poker account MUST BE VERIFIED. Don't worry if your stats aren't that great. Most of us are in the red, especially the freerollers. What I'm looking for is someone that is active, because I want prompt updates, and if you're in the red, at least some evidence you're capable of going deep in an MTT.

Terms: 50/50 with stakeback. No donkey dollars needed.
After application is accepted, must reply with the tournament times and IDs.
Must take a screenshot of the result of each game.

I want you to play four dollar dazzlers with no rebuy and addon. Why do you ask? So that's four chances I get to see, lol. I'll ship $5. If you don't profit at all, keep the 60 cents. If you don't profit over $5, but have over a buck left, just send back the net.

I'm currently addicted to an online game called League of Legends, so I get sidetracked a lot. It'll probably be a few days until someone replies to this, and maybe a few days until I notice, so if you can, add me as Punksterbrew on AIM or Skype. Invisiblebruises on yahoo, invisiblebruises@hotmail.com on windows live/msn. If you add me on a chat client, please say you're from stealingblinds or something, otherwise, I might block you. I get a lot of spam adds, and it's usually someone who doesn't say anything or someone who is pretending to be a chick. What? Chicks messaging me?! Never.... Sad

HAHAHA!!! cheers cheers cheers lol! OK man,i,ll add you on skype Very Happy I,ll not playing for now...soon! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers   $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 am

You can have it. Just tell me when.
Back to top Go down
haystack
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter

Staker Points : 19

PostSubject: stake   $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 pm

i would like a shot at this i am a pretty good player when i get to play thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers   $5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers Empty

Back to top Go down

$5 Stake for four single bullet $1 Dazzlers
Page 1 of 1