Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only Empty  

Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only

Go down 
+2
bodom96
RVCrusher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only Empty
PostSubject: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only

A session will consist of you having team viewer up, i will watch a session of you playing for about 20min. or so, will discuss any major leaks i see and then you will be on my team viewer, as i show you how to plug those leaks up. I will also be recording each and every session, so after, you can watch our entire session and you will never be without the tips and strategies you just learned!

Each session will be about one hour long.

We will be on Skype and team viewer as i dissect your leaks and improve your game!

I will supply you with a rough summary of what we went over in our session.

The entire session will be recorded for you and you will be able to save that video as a file, so those tips and strategies you learned will never be lost!

Your first 3 sessions are free!

- Only if your a Stealing Blinds member
- Have atleast 25 posts in the forum
- Signed up through Stealing Blinds for at least one poker site

After your first free session you will then be given the option of $20 per session.

Stats coming soon..
Back to top Go down
bodom96
Rookie
Rookie

Staker Points : 3
Horse Points : 0

Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:39 am

Can I see some stats please? Smile
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am

I cant wait!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
iSuckOutOnU
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
iSuckOutOnU

Staker Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Sounds great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GarlicButter
Admin

Staker Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

RV's Stats - Always bets with 6-4 off(the nutz) and always folds AA.
this guy's a donk, don't listen.

nah, just kidding. he comes recommended. been helpful in the advancement of my game
Back to top Go down
wrightpoker
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
wrightpoker

Staker Points : 1756
Horse Points : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am

this is a great offer if need help better jump on this
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 am

GarlicButter wrote:
RV's Stats - Always bets with 6-4 off(the nutz) and always folds AA.
this guy's a donk, don't listen.

nah, just kidding. he comes recommended. been helpful in the advancement of my game

LOL.....You are very good friends,aren,t you??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Shocked bounce cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only   Ill be Offering Coaching for Merge and Cake Players exclusively for Stealing Blinds members only Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1