Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Private for Goober Head Empty  

Private for Goober Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GarlicButter
Admin

Staker Points : 65
Horse Points : 0

Private for Goober Head Empty
PostSubject: Private for Goober Head   Private for Goober Head EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 am

Stake is for Rspwner.

20.52 to play Tourneys/ SNG's / Cash tables as you feel comfortable with the br.

if BR is < $10, play freerolls too to add to the stake. over $10, freerolls are up to you.

Will run stake Until Jan. 15th. If br get to 80, or a point you feel comfortable, take the 20.52 in stake back out of stakeroll.

Anything in roll as of Jan. 15th will be split 5050 (stakeback taken out first if not shipped prior).

If roll goes bankrupt before stakeback is paid, if i have funds i will reship $10 and stakeback will then be $30.52. if after stakeback is paid, and goes bankrupt, we will re-evaluate. you can also replenish with freerolls What a Face

Use common sense, and lets make a lot of moolah.

If roll is over $500 at ending split will be $270 horse/$230 investor
If roll is over $1000, 600/400 horse majority
If roll is over $5000, we will talk terms.......

Back to top Go down
Goober649
Admin
Goober649

Staker Points : 501
Horse Points : 1337

Private for Goober Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private for Goober Head   Private for Goober Head EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:34 am

GarlicButter wrote:
Stake is for Rspwner.

20.52 to play Tourneys/ SNG's / Cash tables as you feel comfortable with the br.

if BR is < $10, play freerolls too to add to the stake. over $10, freerolls are up to you.

Will run stake Until Jan. 15th. If br get to 80, or a point you feel comfortable, take the 20.52 in stake back out of stakeroll.

Anything in roll as of Jan. 15th will be split 5050 (stakeback taken out first if not shipped prior).

If roll goes bankrupt before stakeback is paid, if i have funds i will reship $10 and stakeback will then be $30.52. if after stakeback is paid, and goes bankrupt, we will re-evaluate. you can also replenish with freerolls What a Face

Use common sense, and lets make a lot of moolah.

If roll is over $500 at ending split will be $270 horse/$230 investor
If roll is over $1000, 600/400 horse majority
If roll is over $5000, we will talk terms.......

Thank you very much Smile Apply and agree Very Happy let's win something bigger this time cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Private for Goober Head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Poker Staking :: Private Stakes-
Jump to: