Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Must see the comments!!! Empty  

Must see the comments!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

Must see the comments!!! Empty
PostSubject: Must see the comments!!!   Must see the comments!!! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Emma Watson’s Marilyn moment
Watson has graduated from 'Harry Potter' with a role in 'My Week with Marilyn'; read what the film's costume designer had to say about her.
BY OLIVIA BERGIN | 21 NOVEMBER 2011

Emma Watson in Jason Wu at the London My Week with Marilyn premiere Photo: GETTY
As much as we can't wait to see Michelle Williams's critically-acclaimed performance as Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe when My Week with Marilyn hits screen this Friday, it's red carpet favourite Emma Watson's appearance in the film that is intriguing us the most.
Related articles
Spotlight on Emma Watson at My Week with Marilyn London premiere
Watson, who rose to fame playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter franchise, plays Lucy, a wardrobe assistant in what marks her first non-Hermione role on the silver screen, and the film's costume designer, Jill Taylor, has revealed what it was like to dress the Oxford-born actress.
In pictures: Emma Watson's fashion hits
"She was so up for a new look," said Taylor, who had just six weeks to create vintage-styles costumes for the film's entire cast.
"She was very excited about the whole thing. I made her look very Sandra Dee-like, girly and young. She's a lovely girl and very keen. I thought I might have a child star brat on my hands, but that wasn't how she was at all. She was interested in everything - a real sweetheart" Taylor told Vogue .
Emma Watson's style file
A still from the movie shows a bare-faced Watson (below) with her pixie haircut enhanced to form a head of barrel curls, dressed in a stripy cotton dress nipped in at the waist and a cropped twinset cardigan. But for the film's London premiere (above), Watson, 21, was back in high-fashion mode in a belted top by Jason Wu (designer of Michelle Obama's inauguration gown) embellished with Swarovski Elements and paired with a black mini skirt and a perspex clutch bag by Charlotte Olympia.

A still of Emma Watson in My Week with Marilyn. Photo: AP

PREVIOUS
Marc Jacobs offers a reward for finding their missing SS12 collection

NEXT
From the Fashion Cupboard: shoulder bags
3 comments
Add a comment
Comment with a Telegraph account
Login | Register with the Telegraph
Alternatively...
Comment with one of your accounts

Showing 3 comments Order by
Real-time updating is enabled. (Pause)
Follow with email
Follow with RSS

nozza
5 minutes ago
A whole week has passed without an Emma Watson puff in the Telegraph I was starting to get worried ...
Recommend

david_sparks
28 minutes ago
Mock the Week got it spot on a couple of years ago in their "here's the answer, now what's the question?" round.

In response to the 'answer' "99", one of the panel said "Is it the proportion of dads who take their kids to see Harry Potter who are pretending that they're not perving over Hermione?"......
Recommend

david_h
5 minutes ago
Not so much in the early films!

But recently she has turned into a fine looking young woman
Recommend

PREVIOUS
Marc Jacobs offers a reward for finding their missing SS12 collection

NEXT
From the Fashion Cupboard: shoulder bags
MOST POPULAR FASHION & BEAUTY
ArticlesProducts Galleries Videos
Emma Watson’s Marilyn moment
Paul Smith to be honoured at British Fashion Awards
Elizabeth Taylor: the girl who had everything
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen outperforms the Dow Jones
Beyoncé's wedding dress finally revealed
HOT TOPICSview all
10X Factor Style Round-up We chart the fashion highs and lows from the much-loved TV show.
9Movember It's time for all you guys out there to start growing a moustache for charity. You could be in with a chance to win one of our amazingly stylish prizes.
I SPIED - SHOP BY TREND
Top 10: Shoulder bags Those in the know pick their top 10 shoulder bags available now.
Emma Willis: What's in my make up bag? Television presenter Emma Willis shares with us the contents of her make-up bag.
Friday fashion fix Classic coats to cool crochet, we bring you our top ten pieces available online this week. More from I SPIED »
Home
FASHION HOME
BEAUTY
OUR COLUMNISTS
Lisa Armstrong
Luke Leitch
Belinda White
Olivia Bergin
Kate Shapland
Kate Finnigan

Hilary Alexander
Justine Picardie
David Nicholls
Gareth Wyn Davies
Mary Portas
NEWS & FEATURES
GALLERIES
HOT TOPICS
CATWALK
VIDEOS
I SPIED
SHOP
Dresses
Handbags
Shoes
© Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2010 Terms and Conditions Today's Fashion News Fashion Archive Hot Topics Archive Style Book
/http://ris.fashion.telegraph.co.uk/RichImageService.svc/imagecontent/1/TMG8903947/m/EMMA-EATSON-GET_2061462a.jpghttp://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02061/EMMA-WATSON-AP_2061468a.jpg
Back to top Go down

Must see the comments!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Off Track :: Gambler's Hangout-
Jump to: