Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Rakeback... Empty  

Rakeback...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veidtmeister
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
veidtmeister

Staker Points : 9
Horse Points : 0

Rakeback... Empty
PostSubject: Rakeback...   Rakeback... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Okay, so I signed up before the deadline for US players to get Rakeback at Carbon, as well as Lock Poker, but Ive never deposited.

I need to deposit like....today...but I cant remember/dont know what % of RB each gives...

from what I can find on the interwebz, its like 35%? Is that right? Fulltilt was 27%....

and do I have to claim it when I deposit, or raise a lotta hell or something...? I dont want them to go...oops...sorry..you didnt check the right box....yada yada.... i dunno, Ive never gotten rakeback, so Im a newb.

also....which is better...lock, carbon, or should I split it between the sites? since theyre both merge shells, are they really any different? Dont both have exactly the same tournies?? (anybody got any bonus codes handy?) oh wait....I already signed up...shit....

and btw...dont tell me to go to Lock Poker, because thats whats best for stealingblinds....be honest w/ me.
Back to top Go down
veidtmeister
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
veidtmeister

Rakeback... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakeback...   Rakeback... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 am

thanks....thats helpful.... No Mad scratch
Back to top Go down
StealingBlindsAdmin
Admin
StealingBlindsAdmin

Staker Points : 56

Rakeback... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakeback...   Rakeback... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 pm

veidtmeister wrote:
Okay, so I signed up before the deadline for US players to get Rakeback at Carbon, as well as Lock Poker, but Ive never deposited.

I need to deposit like....today...but I cant remember/dont know what % of RB each gives...

from what I can find on the interwebz, its like 35%? Is that right? Fulltilt was 27%....

and do I have to claim it when I deposit, or raise a lotta hell or something...? I dont want them to go...oops...sorry..you didnt check the right box....yada yada.... i dunno, Ive never gotten rakeback, so Im a newb.

also....which is better...lock, carbon, or should I split it between the sites? since theyre both merge shells, are they really any different? Dont both have exactly the same tournies?? (anybody got any bonus codes handy?) oh wait....I already signed up...shit....

and btw...dont tell me to go to Lock Poker, because thats whats best for stealingblinds....be honest w/ me.

It is 35% and you will have to check with your respective site to see if you are on a rakeback plan, some gave rakeback to players automatically, others you had to apply for it.

Lock Poker offers probably the best VIP out of any of the merge skins, you can get up to 48% cashback by using the VIP system they have in place, take in mind, this might mean you have to buy items/tournament tickets to reach the 48% and play quite often, but its still a nice VIP system in place.

Hope this helps a little bit.
Back to top Go down
veidtmeister
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
veidtmeister

Rakeback... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakeback...   Rakeback... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm

heps a ho lot...... tongue
Back to top Go down