Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL Empty  

LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL Empty
PostSubject: LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL   LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 pm

I bet the entire way i think 350 on flop 350 on turn and 400 on riv something like that and he flatted the whole way never raised not even on river

Any ideas why??? lol! lol!

LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL 78679347

Back to top Go down
GarlicButter
Admin

Staker Points : 65
Horse Points : 0

LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL   LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 pm

that is so sick, i don't know why he wouldn't bet that. stack you off, or keep you from possibly drawing something totally -EV
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL   LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah, Dunno why he wouldnt, just be happy youve got some chips left to shove some hands with!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL   LOL is this actually -ev for this guy to just flat call me on the river? LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1