Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in Empty  

Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in Empty
PostSubject: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:49 am

Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in 21sts

Sick last hand, were down to 5 and im pretty card dead i got 25k left at 3k/6k blinds and i pick up A 10 in the small blinds older guy raises on the button, i ship it, and he calls, i flip up A10 and he shows A6, flop is AJ9 turn Q and river 6, so sick, such a brutal way to go out! but ya made $117 from $35 investment..not bad but like 4 hours of work..##### lol

Quote :
ftr : i sat at $3/$6 before the tourney started and killed it, walked away $150 net winner lol Smile

Rspwner1 Invested $10 = Return $39

Garlicbutter Invested $10 = Return $39

took 5th for $122, we all took $5 off the top for 6th so they would get $25 so i i walked with $117

Starting Bankroll $35

Ending Bankroll $117

Last edited by RVCrusher on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
RVCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

about a hand i played with two tables left...

so funny last night i had JJ and this guy had AK and i just doubled to 40k and 40k was a decent stack at this stage and we had about 16 people left, i made it 3500 at 500/1k blinds and this guy makes it 7k and im like ughh dont wanna lose this stack, its a nice stack at this stage and i literally jsut doubled the hand before..so i just flat called the min raise with my JJ and flop came AAK, and its on the guy he just ships it..ahaha im like ugh hahah im lke u show me just for fun? and he goes ya..and i folded and he showed AK im like wow why wouldnt u check? LOL i didnt say that outloud, i said NH outloud LOL but ya hahaha so funny
Back to top Go down
wrightpoker
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
wrightpoker

Staker Points : 1756
Horse Points : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 pm

sometimes its good to bet it because it might make them think you missed the flop and are trying to by the pot. I mean if someone reraised me and then shoved I would of thought he had a high pair or AK and would of folded here to but some people will make the call thinking they missed the flop. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
RVCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:30 pm

wrightpoker wrote:
sometimes its good to bet it because it might make them think you missed the flop and are trying to by the pot. I mean if someone reraised me and then shoved I would of thought he had a high pair or AK and would of folded here to but some people will make the call thinking they missed the flop. Maybe?

ya but he just shipped it with his AK so i was left to either just call or fold with my JJ, like atleast check and let me improve my hand? right?
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
wrightpoker wrote:

ya but he just shipped it with his AK so i was left to either just call or fold with my JJ, like atleast check and let me improve my hand? right?

Anyway... you was very smart with that move!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
RVCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am

ollyolyy wrote:
RVCrusher wrote:
wrightpoker wrote:

Anyway... you was very smart with that move!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

lol ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1