Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Empty  

Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year?

Go down 
3 posters

Did You Enjoy ESPN's Live Coverage of WSOP?
Yes, Never been better
Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_lcap33%Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Yes, But could be better
Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_lcap56%Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
ugh, It was alright
Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_lcap11%Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Nope, Hated it
Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_lcap0%Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
iluvpoker
Rookie
Rookie
iluvpoker

Staker Points : 10
Horse Points : 0

Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Empty
PostSubject: Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year?   Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Did you like espn's live coverage this year?
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

PostSubject: Re: Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year?   Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 am

I think it was great that they did that

They should do that every year, imo

That was just great to watch and a great way to sweat every moment until they made the november nine, i mean i still have it on DVR

Just great content, the person that came up with the idea should be very proud

Best idea since hole-cams!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rrickir
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
rrickir

Staker Points : 2
Horse Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year?   Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 pm

I en joyed that a lot and got addicted to all the finaltables too:)Smile was a let down when it was over LOL.. BUT i do feel there was just a LITTLE TOO M ANY commercials,, like every 2 min it seemed like and ONE commercial, with that LOUD CAR noise,, that came on every single time, drove me nutssssssssssss lol,, it would come on louder then antyihn else and almost blew my laptop speakers one time casue ws sooo ouder than the s how tho,, but i sillll enjoyed:)Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year?   Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you enjoy ESPN poker coverage this year?
Page 1 of 1