Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  So I just folded KK preflop.... Empty  

So I just folded KK preflop....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0

So I just folded KK preflop.... Empty
PostSubject: So I just folded KK preflop....   So I just folded KK preflop.... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Sooooooooo I actually did lay down KK preflop today:(sorry no hand converter) 250antes blinds 1250 and 2500. Im in the small with KK (173000 chips, 2nd place) mid position (69417 chips)aises to 5975, next player (262495 chips, 1st place) raises to 14950... So a 14950 3bet gets to me in the SB.... I feel really good about KK obv, but the small 2.2x rs and then strong 3 bet initially had me smelling shyt... so I just called thinking that I would make sure no A came on the flop and proceed to push from there, but then then both players pushed all in, so I was faced with a 5bet for all my chips, fml. So I fold like a ##### cuz my final tables have been scarce latley and the 69K stack Flips over AA and the 262K stack flips over AK, board all unders so I folded a monster side pot, woulda had around 220K from the side pot... anyones thoughts??
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: So I just folded KK preflop....   So I just folded KK preflop.... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 pm

thatldodonkey wrote:
Sooooooooo I actually did lay down KK preflop today:(sorry no hand converter) 250antes blinds 1250 and 2500. Im in the small with KK (173000 chips, 2nd place) mid position (69417 chips)aises to 5975, next player (262495 chips, 1st place) raises to 14950... So a 14950 3bet gets to me in the SB.... I feel really good about KK obv, but the small 2.2x rs and then strong 3 bet initially had me smelling shyt... so I just called thinking that I would make sure no A came on the flop and proceed to push from there, but then then both players pushed all in, so I was faced with a 5bet for all my chips, fml. So I fold like a ##### cuz my final tables have been scarce latley and the 69K stack Flips over AA and the 262K stack flips over AK, board all unders so I folded a monster side pot, woulda had around 220K from the side pot... anyones thoughts??

WELLL....this is sick,but it didn,t know where to!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I just folded KK preflop....   So I just folded KK preflop.... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorry, it bleeped my reference to myself as a puzzy... didnt know that was that bad...
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I just folded KK preflop....   So I just folded KK preflop.... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

So I guess it was the right move seeing as I went on to win the turny!! And I still feel medium good about this particular hand. If hadnt folded I woulda lost to the 69K stack, so he woulda tripled, and I woulda taken the 1st place guy down a bit and had about 210K instead of the 160ish I had from folding. Remained in 2nd place overall with the fold, a call would have given me a small chip lead, assuming I dont crack the AA, which I wouldt have. It was also like the 3rd hand of the final table and I didnt have a feel for either player in the hand. Turned out I could handle them later. So I guess Im happy with this play, though if I got 4th or something I could feel differently. Anyone else makin this fold?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just folded KK preflop....   So I just folded KK preflop.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I just folded KK preflop....
Page 1 of 1