Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty  

Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Was in 11th place of 61 and i did it again.....fkin damm dazzler,i can,t play dazzler at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

[url=Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untitl30][
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

LOL no, it looks like you are playin just fine. The problem appears to be that you are getting sucked out on pretty hard. On this particular site I call it getting "merged". Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

PostSubject: Re: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:24 pm

thatldodonkey wrote:
LOL no, it looks like you are playin just fine. The problem appears to be that you are getting sucked out on pretty hard. On this particular site I call it getting "merged". Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

OK i can understand that but how would u explain this...why i can win at fifty freez or quarter and not to dazzler??
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
thatldodonkey

Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm

ollyolyy wrote:
thatldodonkey wrote:

OK i can understand that but how would u explain this...why i can win at fifty freez or quarter and not to dazzler??

lol I dunno man, Ive never been able to win the .25 or fifty but when I have won the dazzler its been because of a good run of cards at the end, or at least cards that flop well.... The blinds towards the FT of the dazzler are really high and its kind of a crap shoot especially considering 1.10 rebuys are a donkeys favorite pasture/
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

PostSubject: Re: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 pm

ollyolyy wrote:
thatldodonkey wrote:

Dont beat yourself up Oly, keep playing well and luck will come your way! Smile

ollyolyy wrote:
thatldodonkey wrote:

especially considering 1.10 rebuys are a donkeys favorite pasture/

exactly lolll

Last edited by RVCrusher on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

PostSubject: Re: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Thank you guys,you are wonderful!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fkin Dazzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1