Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter.. Empty  

interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rrickir
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
rrickir

Staker Points : 2
Horse Points : 0

interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter.. Empty
PostSubject: interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter..   interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter.. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Welcome to StolenBankrolls.com, a division of PlusEVPoker.com. The purpose of this site is to get a better idea of how much poker money is locked up from government seizures as well as poker sites and e-wallets that have gone out of business.

Our goal is to use the data we gather to build more awareness about the current plight poker players face in an unregulated market. Through compiling this data, we hope to keep you updated about any news related to your stolen bankroll in addition to building media coverage and convince the people in power that the current status quo is bad for the players, the companies, and the government.

WHAT WE WANT: Basic information that tells us about you and where your bankroll was stolen.

WHAT WE DO NOT WANT: Any sensitive personal information such as bank numbers, phone numbers, or any information you feel might compromise your security.

Thanks,
@WiltOnTilt and @jk3a
http://www.PlusEVPoker.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* For multiple websites, please simply
Back to top Go down
iluvpoker
Rookie
Rookie
iluvpoker

Staker Points : 10
Horse Points : 0

interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter..   interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter.. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Yeah pretty nice site to have, you can see a running count of everyones
submitted bankrolls, assuming that everyone is truthful and honest, lets
hope so, so we can keep a count on just how much money that FTP owes
the community.
Back to top Go down

interesting site i saw ka thy liebert mention on twitter..
Page 1 of 1