Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o Empty  

Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goober649
Admin
Goober649

Staker Points : 501
Horse Points : 1337

Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o Empty
PostSubject: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 am

Hey guys just got a decent score recently so I figured I would throw some stakes out there. Anyone can apply, but make sure you fit the requirements for each level stake.. make sure you read everything before applying..

LEVEL 0: 10x $0.11 Super Turbos (6max) - $1.10 total.

Requirements?: 5 or more posts and willing to learn how to make a railthread if you don't already know.

LEVEL 1: 10x $0.11 Super Turbos (6max) and 2x Fast Fiftys $0.60s (10 man sng). - $2.30 total.

Requirements?:10 or more posts, know how to make a railthread or willing to learn, and have read both of these threads. Starting Hands and bet strategy...

LEVEL 2: $5.00 to play any mix of sngs using bankroll management. (nothing over $0.60 unless cleared by me first or bankroll is above $10.00).

Requirements?You must 20 or more posts and know how to make a decent railthread and have at least some stats to show.. you don't have to be the greatest player, but I am looking for some decent or breakeven players.

LEVEL 3
: $10.00 to play any mix of sngs, mtts, or cash using bankroll management. (no more than 11% of the bankroll may be used for a buy in unless cleared with me first).

Requirements?: You MUST know me or one of my good poker friends to get this stake. If you do well in smaller stakes I may consider you for this..You must have skype for an easier way of talking (it's free if you don't have it). When applying you must post your stats and be willing to keep a good railthread updated at least 4 times a week unless you are on vacation, sick, ect.. (just try to let me know ahead of time when possible). I must view you as profitable.. I can understand not having enough volume for your stats but you must have the knowledge of a slightly profitable poker player.. I will also be offering occasional help if wanted.

LEVEL 4!:$20.00(or so) to be backed for $1-$2 sngs, $1-$2 mtts, and $1-$3 at cash tables. Backing will include:coaching, ghosting, and the occasional review. This stake is not likely to be given out so don't apply if you have any doubts that you won't meet the requirements.

Requirements?You MUST know me or one of my good poker friends to get this stake. You must have skype for an easier way of talking (it's free if you don't have it). When applying you must post your stats and be willing to keep a good railthread updated at least 4 times a week unless you are on vacation, sick, ect.. (just try to let me know ahead of time when possible). I must view you as a very profitable player.. this means having experience grinding, having volume, and having AT LEAST 15% ROI or more in what you have grinded. All ballers welcome Basketball

*When applying for a stake state the level that you are applying, when you think you qualify, and that you have read and agree to all of the terms and conditions listed for that level*

*In the application also state "Justin should post Goober's article." Just so I know that you have read the entire thing.*

*To move up in levels you must first run some of the lower level stakes and do well in them or I view your play as profitable and want to move you up.*
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

Staker Points : 771
Horse Points : 473

PostSubject: Re: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Goober649 wrote:
Hey guys just got a decent score recently so I figured I would throw some stakes out there. Anyone can apply, but make sure you fit the requirements for each level stake.. make sure you read everything before applying..

Requirements?: 5 or more posts and willing to learn how to make a railthread if you don't already know.

LEVEL 1: 10x $0.11 Super Turbos (6max) and 2x Fast Fiftys $0.60s (10 man sng). - $2.30 total.

Requirements?:10 or more posts, know how to make a railthread or willing to learn, and have read both of these threads. Starting Hands and bet strategy...

LEVEL 2: $5.00 to play any mix of sngs using bankroll management. (nothing over $0.60 unless cleared by me first or bankroll is above $10.00).

Requirements?You must 20 or more posts and know how to make a decent railthread and have at least some stats to show.. you don't have to be the greatest player, but I am looking for some decent or breakeven players.

LEVEL 3
: $10.00 to play any mix of sngs, mtts, or cash using bankroll management. (no more than 11% of the bankroll may be used for a buy in unless cleared with me first).

Requirements?: You MUST know me or one of my good poker friends to get this stake. If you do well in smaller stakes I may consider you for this..You must have skype for an easier way of talking (it's free if you don't have it). When applying you must post your stats and be willing to keep a good railthread updated at least 4 times a week unless you are on vacation, sick, ect.. (just try to let me know ahead of time when possible). I must view you as profitable.. I can understand not having enough volume for your stats but you must have the knowledge of a slightly profitable poker player.. I will also be offering occasional help if wanted.

LEVEL 4!:$20.00(or so) to be backed for $1-$2 sngs, $1-$2 mtts, and $1-$3 at cash tables. Backing will include:coaching, ghosting, and the occasional review. This stake is not likely to be given out so don't apply if you have any doubts that you won't meet the requirements.

Requirements?You MUST know me or one of my good poker friends to get this stake. You must have skype for an easier way of talking (it's free if you don't have it). When applying you must post your stats and be willing to keep a good railthread updated at least 4 times a week unless you are on vacation, sick, ect.. (just try to let me know ahead of time when possible). I must view you as a very profitable player.. this means having experience grinding, having volume, and having AT LEAST 15% ROI or more in what you have grinded. All ballers welcome Basketball

*When applying for a stake state the level that you are applying, when you think you qualify, and that you have read and agree to all of the terms and conditions listed for that level*

*In the application also state "Justin should post Goober's article." Just so I know that you have read the entire thing.*

*To move up in levels you must first run some of the lower level stakes and do well in them or I view your play as profitable and want to move you up.*
I guess I will apply for level 3 since what i did yest to you would not qualify me for level 4 Laughing If justin doesnt want to put it up i will just give me your article What a Face i agree to tall the terms gl to your horses cheers cheers cheers ps ( I will play serious this time)
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm

fuhgeddaboudit wrote:
Goober649 wrote:

LEVEL 3

I guess I will apply for level 3 since what i did yest to you would not qualify me for level 4 Laughing If justin doesnt want to put it up i will just give me your article What a Face i agree to tall the terms gl to your horses cheers cheers cheers ps ( I will play serious this time)

cheers cheers cheers cheers u mad bud???/ cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Goober649
Admin
Goober649

PostSubject: Re: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:56 pm

fuhgeddaboudit wrote:

well I do know you and you seem like a great guy but you don't really have much volume in anything to give an accurate reading on how well you play.. what's your skype so we can discuss some terms of a stake? Smile and im just messing with justin since he said it was great and would put it on but never did lol. hes been busy though so its cool Razz
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

Staker Points : 771
Horse Points : 473

PostSubject: Re: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Goober649 wrote:
fuhgeddaboudit wrote:

well I do know you and you seem like a great guy but you don't really have much volume in anything to give an accurate reading on how well you play.. what's your skype so we can discuss some terms of a stake? Smile and im just messing with justin since he said it was great and would put it on but never did lol. hes been busy though so its cool Razz

skype me on onallhoes
Back to top Go down
Goober649
Admin
Goober649

PostSubject: Re: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 am

Stakes are closed until farther notice. Added my roll into my own bas with GB. Check out the rail Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o   Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Stakes for all levels and possibly backing/coaching? O.o
Page 1 of 1