Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  illuminate me mr.RVCrusher Empty  

illuminate me mr.RVCrusher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

illuminate me mr.RVCrusher Empty
PostSubject: illuminate me mr.RVCrusher   illuminate me mr.RVCrusher EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 pm

whats means ,,staker points and horse points,,how i earn this points??
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

illuminate me mr.RVCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Very good question oly   illuminate me mr.RVCrusher EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Very good question oly

Im glad you asked and this is posted https://stealingblinds.forumotion.com/t52-frequently-asked-questions

Staker points are given when members of Stealing Blinds stakes another Stealing Blinds member for a certain dollar amount on either a poker site or a live tournament. Staking is simple one person with the desire to play something their not financially to take on their own, so they seek "backing" or "staking" and a Staker will then use their funds for the player to get in the game that bests suites them. Staker Points are received when a Staker "stakes" a player and after the stake is done, win or lose by the player, the Staker will always get Staker Points for how much they staked them for. Example : Player A stakers Player B $10, but Player B loses the $10, Player A will then submit that stake and one of the www.stealingblinds.com admins will add the $10 to your Staker Points and Player A will received 10 Staker points for that. Also if Player B profited same scenario would happen, Player A would still get 10 Staker points for that.

Player Points are given to the Player that plays the Stake for the Staker and Profits. You must profit in a stake to received Player points. Player points are essentially how much you have profited for a Staker here on www.stealingblinds.com Example : Player A stakes Player B $10 and Player B ends the bankroll at $30, Player B ships back the stakeback($10) and they would split the $20, 50/50% and Player A would received $10 and Player B would receive $10. Now that Player B has shipped the stakeback and Player A's share of the profit, you will then submit the stake and a www.stealingblinds.com admin will add your player points accordingly. so for example you profited $20 and sent Player A $10 in profit on top of the stakeback, Player B will received 10 player points, because that is the net profit they sent to the staker.

I hope that explains what you were asking, please feel free to ask any appropriate questions that come to mind

Thank you Smile

- RVCrusher ( Staking Manager ) ( Admin )
Back to top Go down

illuminate me mr.RVCrusher
Page 1 of 1