Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  okay! gonna introduce myself.... Empty  

okay! gonna introduce myself....

Go down 
+2
RVCrusher
queenofhearts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

Staker Points : 0
Horse Points : 0

okay! gonna introduce myself.... Empty
PostSubject: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm

hi! im ivy,from phil,new at this site... hope this site help me reach my goal... i want to learn more about poker and improve my skills...
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

PostSubject: Welcome to Stealing Ivy!!!:) :) :)    okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Welcome to Stealing Blinds Ivy!!!Smile Smile Smile

Feel free to ask me any questions

We are having poker strat videos that i will be personally making and lots more coming soon!

Were working non-stop to make this forum the most informative site for poker you can visit

we just had our first podcast with matt savage

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
Welcome to Stealing Blinds Ivy!!!Smile Smile Smile

Feel free to ask me any questions

We are having poker strat videos that i will be personally making and lots more coming soon!

Were working non-stop to make this forum the most informative site for poker you can visit

we just had our first podcast with matt savage

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!! Smile Smile Smile

thankz justin... god bless and goodluck....
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Lol, that Ivy from Phil, I thought it was like a Phil Ivey joke, until I realized you're from the Philippines. I'm filipino. Do you play from the Philippines because I have yet to see someone's country listed as Philippines online when I hover my cursor on top of their name. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

TheBeesKnees wrote:
Lol, that Ivy from Phil, I thought it was like a Phil Ivey joke, until I realized you're from the Philippines. I'm filipino. Do you play from the Philippines because I have yet to see someone's country listed as Philippines online when I hover my cursor on top of their name. Welcome to the site.

LOL,the joke is good,i though the same.....he is ivy from phili Laughing
Back to top Go down
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm

TheBeesKnees wrote:

really? you're a filipino too? lol! can you understand or speak tagalog too? yah,but i play at pokerstars... maybe im gonna play at hero and carbon too... sorry for making you think with ivy from phil... Laughing
Back to top Go down
rrickir
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
rrickir

Staker Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 am

that was funnny:)Smile nice to meeet ya ....
Back to top Go down
Lou
Lou

Staker Points : 1

PostSubject: welcome    okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 am

hi

Lou
Back to top Go down
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 am

rrickir wrote:
that was funnny:)Smile nice to meeet ya ....

nice to meet you too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 am

Lou wrote:
hi

Lou

hello! how are you? lets play poker now @ pokerstars... lol! nice meeting you... Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 am

queenofhearts wrote:
TheBeesKnees wrote:

really? you're a filipino too? lol! can you understand or speak tagalog too? yah,but i play at pokerstars... maybe im gonna play at hero and carbon too... sorry for making you think with ivy from phil... Laughing

I can understand it. Can't speak it.
Back to top Go down
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am

TheBeesKnees wrote:
queenofhearts wrote:
TheBeesKnees wrote:

I can understand it. Can't speak it.

tagala? wow! paano ka naging filipino? saan ka sa dito sa pinas? malapit na din ako mag-migrate diyan sa USA... hoping this year... at least di na ako masyadong mag-i-english... may makakausap na ako ng tagalog.... lol!
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 pm

queenofhearts wrote:

tagala? wow! paano ka naging filipino? saan ka sa dito sa pinas? malapit na din ako mag-migrate diyan sa USA... hoping this year... at least di na ako masyadong mag-i-english... may makakausap na ako ng tagalog.... lol!

Yes. Parents. I'm in America? (dunno what pinas is, lol). Ah, our economy is bad, so don't expect too much when you get here. You don't speak much English, may you speak Tagalog... sure, but this took me like 10 minutes to understand, and only understood 80% of it, lol. I'm better at listening to it.
Back to top Go down
queenofhearts
queenofhearts

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 am

TheBeesKnees wrote:
queenofhearts wrote:

Yes. Parents. I'm in America? (dunno what pinas is, lol). Ah, our economy is bad, so don't expect too much when you get here. You don't speak much English, may you speak Tagalog... sure, but this took me like 10 minutes to understand, and only understood 80% of it, lol. I'm better at listening to it.

ohhh... i dont want to make it hard for you... i should speak english,lol!!! "pinas" means pilipinas or philippines... im family lives in LA, im the only one left here in philippines... im just waiting for my papers... so lonely here without my family...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay! gonna introduce myself....   okay! gonna introduce myself.... Empty

Back to top Go down

okay! gonna introduce myself....
Page 1 of 1