Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Hi All, I'm new here Empty  

Hi All, I'm new here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8
Horse Points : 0

Hi All, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm

I come from another forum, Pokerowned, but will soon be looking for a new home. Ricki really pushed me to register today, so hey all, lol. I see some familiar names already.
Back to top Go down
iluvpoker
Rookie
Rookie
iluvpoker

Staker Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 pm

hey bud, Welcome to StealingBlinds, make yourself at home! And the familiar names you see are all our friends Smile Hit us up on skype if your interested Smile Cheers!
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:01 pm

BTW, I know there's a lot of Hero Poker players here. I'm TinyPocketRocket. Lots of them say really nasty things to me on the felt, either because I outplayed them (rarely) or I donked them (often), so tell me now if you hate me. Don't want to get involved in a community that turns out to be hostile, lol.
Back to top Go down
StealingBlindsAdmin
Admin
StealingBlindsAdmin

Staker Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

TheBeesKnees wrote:
BTW, I know there's a lot of Hero Poker players here. I'm TinyPocketRocket. Lots of them say really nasty things to me on the felt, either because I outplayed them (rarely) or I donked them (often), so tell me now if you hate me. Don't want to get involved in a community that turns out to be hostile, lol.

We are very friendly people, sometimes people talk trash just for fun, ive played against you quite often, and i think your a great player, sorry if anyone offended you, we will all make sure to behave for now on Smile, Welcome to the site, if you have skype you can add me and i can add you to our community chat. stealingblindsadmin or stealingblinds.com add username.

Cya on the felt mate. Cheers
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Trash talking is cool if it's the venting type, but some of those people really hate me, so I'm just making sure. It's totally cool if there are people who hate me here, but I rather know sooner than later is all. I'll be tomorrow exploring the site. Thanks for the kind welcoming.
Back to top Go down
iluvpoker
Rookie
Rookie
iluvpoker

Staker Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 pm

TheBeesKnees wrote:
Trash talking is cool if it's the venting type, but some of those people really hate me, so I'm just making sure. It's totally cool if there are people who hate me here, but I rather know sooner than later is all. I'll be tomorrow exploring the site. Thanks for the kind welcoming.

I know almost everyone on this site, and its just the venting type, nothing personal to anyone. And your very welcome, glad to have you here, Any questions or comments feel free to send me a PM or skype.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
rrickir
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
rrickir

Staker Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 am

see u found it beeees:)Smile nice to cyu here,,!!! and why so insecure beees aww:((( i didnt u were gettin alot of crap frm poeple,, i musta missed all that:((( welll just dont do it to me tho SmileSmile i dont think u have yet hehehe....glad u here.........now u have to get on skype toooo finly if ya want:)Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 am

finally downloaded skype. punksterbrew is my screen name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I'm new here   Hi All, I'm new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All, I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Stealing Blinds Info, Rules and FAQ! :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: