Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.
 
StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Share | 
 

 100th Member surprise!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Its not alot but our 100th members is going to receive $2.50 in their account on Hero Poker for being the 100th member of Stealing Blinds.com SmileSmileSmile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am

RVCrusher wrote:
Its not alot but our 100th members is going to receive $2.50 in their account on Hero Poker for being the 100th member of Stealing Blinds.com SmileSmileSmile


Really is a pleasant surprise tongue tongue tongue bounce
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:44 am

ollyolyy wrote:
RVCrusher wrote:
Its not alot but our 100th members is going to receive $2.50 in their account on Hero Poker for being the 100th member of Stealing Blinds.com SmileSmileSmile


Really is a pleasant surprise tongue tongue tongue bounce

best i can do for now Smile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 pm

one more til we have our 100th member!! SmileSmile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
one more til we have our 100th member!! SmileSmile



Finally,BigGoom is my first which I recommended our site and forum cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:43 pm

ollyolyy wrote:
RVCrusher wrote:
one more til we have our 100th member!! SmileSmile



Finally,BigGoom is my first which I recommended our site and forum cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Nice ty Oly

Appreciate that SmileSmile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
jay_are_pee
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 10
Staker Points : 0
Horse Points : 0
Join date : 2011-11-25
Location : Afghanistan

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm

a hooker would have been a better prize but $2.50 is good to Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 pm

jay_are_pee wrote:
a hooker would have been a better prize but $2.50 is good to Evil or Very Mad
\

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Im raising it to $25 for the new member Smile

The $25 will be directly deposited in their Hero account Smile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:59 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
Im raising it to $25 for the new member Smile

The $25 will be directly deposited in their Hero account Smile




WHAT??????? affraid affraid affraid affraid What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid affraid affraid affraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Thats correct Oly Smile $25 in the 100th Members account! Smile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Congrats Mergesuperstar!!!! our 100th member!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm

It looks like we have our 100th! member!!

Congrats Mergesuperstar!!!!

Please confirm your Hero screen name is Mergesuperstar and i will transfer the $25 Smile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
It looks like we have our 100th! member!!

Congrats Mergesuperstar!!!!

Please confirm your Hero screen name is Mergesuperstar and i will transfer the $25 Smile

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS MERGESUPERSTAR!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mergesuperstar
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 1
Staker Points : 1
Horse Points : 0
Join date : 2012-01-16
Location : Alaska

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:57 pm

OMggggggggggg i opened my hero account to play the triumvirate freeroll and noticed RVCrusher sent me $25 on hero then i saw this


THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Love the site, love the look!! this is unbelievable welcoming to a site thank youuuuu
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:00 am

Mergesuperstar wrote:
OMggggggggggg i opened my hero account to play the triumvirate freeroll and noticed RVCrusher sent me $25 on hero then i saw this


THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Love the site, love the look!! this is unbelievable welcoming to a site thank youuuuu

Yeah it,s cool ,from now on u can promote it!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:22 am

Congratulations to Mergesuperstar! and welcome to the forum Smile

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 100th Member surprise!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
100th Member surprise!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New member shout out
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» New TTR Tagged Member
» How to become a Gym Leader/Elite 4 Member
» Surprise

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Off Track :: Gambler's Hangout-
Jump to: