Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.
 
StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Share | 
 

 Garlicbutter at the Tables

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GarlicButter
Admin


Posts : 205
Staker Points : 65
Horse Points : 0
Join date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

This is the ledger of play over the last few days for the BAP. If you want me to post some bust hands i can, but i've been busy with the kid, live play, and work. Investors get a hold of me for shipping.

Starting BR
Garlic - 11
RV - 10
Olly - 7
Wright - 5
-------------
$33

(46419981) Texas Holdem $100 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout - No Limit -$1.10 31.90
(46423099) Texas Holdem The Sixth Cent - 1 Rebuy - No Limit -$0.11 31.79
(46425475) Texas Holdem $500 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout - No Limit -$3.30 28.49
(46423601) Texas Holdem $2 Bounty Turbo - No Limit -$2.20 26.29
Bounty Winnings (46423601) Texas Holdem $2 Bounty Turbo - No Limit +$1.00 27.29
(46423865) Texas Holdem $100 Guaranteed - $2 Bounty Turbo - No Limit -$2.20 25.09
(46427240) Texas Holdem The Fast Fifty - No Limit -$0.60 24.49
(46430866) Texas Holdem $2 Bounty - No Limit -$2.20 22.29
(46431727) Texas Holdem NLH SH Superstack Turbo - $2,000 Guaranteed - No Limit -$11 11.29
46434470) Omaha $6.60 PL Omaha - $400 Guaranteed - Pot Limit -$6.60 4.69
Win (46434470) Omaha $6.60 PL Omaha - $400 Guaranteed - Pot Limit 6th +$32.70 37.39
(46454329) Omaha $4 PL Omaha - Pot Limit -$4.40 32.99
Win (46454329) Omaha $4 PL Omaha - Pot Limit 2nd +$47.00 79.99
(46556020) Omaha $6.60 PL Omaha - $400 Guaranteed - Pot Limit -$6.60 73.39
(46555261) Omaha $5 PL Omaha Freezeout - Pot Limit -$5.50 67.89
(46556774) Texas Holdem $3 Bounty Turbo - No Limit -$3.30 64.59

Ending BR = 64.59
31.59 Profit
- .63 Profitable Stake Fee
30.96 To split between horse and investors $15.48 each

.64 = Profitable Stake Fee
Garlic : 31,64 = 11 stakeback +5.16 investor profit +15.48 horse profit
RV : 14.69 = 10 stakeback +4.69 investor profit
Olly : 10.28 = 7 stakeback +3.28 investor profit
Wright : 7.34 = 5 stakeback +2.34 investor profit
---------------
64.59
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 pm

GarlicButter wrote:
This is the ledger of play over the last few days for the BAP. If you want me to post some bust hands i can, but i've been busy with the kid, live play, and work. Investors get a hold of me for shipping.

Starting BR
Garlic - 11
RV - 10
Olly - 7
Wright - 5
-------------
$33

(46419981) Texas Holdem $100 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout - No Limit -$1.10 31.90
(46423099) Texas Holdem The Sixth Cent - 1 Rebuy - No Limit -$0.11 31.79
(46425475) Texas Holdem $500 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout - No Limit -$3.30 28.49
(46423601) Texas Holdem $2 Bounty Turbo - No Limit -$2.20 26.29
Bounty Winnings (46423601) Texas Holdem $2 Bounty Turbo - No Limit +$1.00 27.29
(46423865) Texas Holdem $100 Guaranteed - $2 Bounty Turbo - No Limit -$2.20 25.09
(46427240) Texas Holdem The Fast Fifty - No Limit -$0.60 24.49
(46430866) Texas Holdem $2 Bounty - No Limit -$2.20 22.29
(46431727) Texas Holdem NLH SH Superstack Turbo - $2,000 Guaranteed - No Limit -$11 11.29
46434470) Omaha $6.60 PL Omaha - $400 Guaranteed - Pot Limit -$6.60 4.69
Win (46434470) Omaha $6.60 PL Omaha - $400 Guaranteed - Pot Limit 6th +$32.70 37.39
(46454329) Omaha $4 PL Omaha - Pot Limit -$4.40 32.99
Win (46454329) Omaha $4 PL Omaha - Pot Limit 2nd +$47.00 79.99
(46556020) Omaha $6.60 PL Omaha - $400 Guaranteed - Pot Limit -$6.60 73.39
(46555261) Omaha $5 PL Omaha Freezeout - Pot Limit -$5.50 67.89
(46556774) Texas Holdem $3 Bounty Turbo - No Limit -$3.30 64.59

Ending BR = 64.59
31.59 Profit
- .63 Profitable Stake Fee
30.96 To split between horse and investors $15.48 each

.64 = Profitable Stake Fee
Garlic : 31,64 = 11 stakeback +5.16 investor profit +15.48 horse profit
RV : 14.69 = 10 stakeback +4.69 investor profit
Olly : 10.28 = 7 stakeback +3.28 investor profit
Wright : 7.34 = 5 stakeback +2.34 investor profit
---------------
64.59


WELL PLAYED MY FRIEND!!!!!I can.t thank you for the profit received from you!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GarlicButter
Admin


Posts : 205
Staker Points : 65
Horse Points : 0
Join date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 pm

ty olly. i'm glad i was finally able to cash in a couple tourneys, it was getting scarey for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 121
Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 am

GarlicButter wrote:
ty olly. i'm glad i was finally able to cash in a couple tourneys, it was getting scarey for a little bit.

It seems like you run alot better when your BR is down on this network for sure...
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 am

thatldodonkey wrote:
GarlicButter wrote:
ty olly. i'm glad i was finally able to cash in a couple tourneys, it was getting scarey for a little bit.

It seems like you run alot better when your BR is down on this network for sure...

seems that way for me to actually lol

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
thatldodonkey
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 121
Staker Points : 37
Horse Points : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
thatldodonkey wrote:
GarlicButter wrote:
ty olly. i'm glad i was finally able to cash in a couple tourneys, it was getting scarey for a little bit.

It seems like you run alot better when your BR is down on this network for sure...

seems that way for me to actually lol

Yeah conspiracy theories abound!!
Back to top Go down
wrightpoker
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 56
Staker Points : 1756
Horse Points : 1200
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : na

PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:08 am

received mine ty garlic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Garlicbutter at the Tables   

Back to top Go down
 
Garlicbutter at the Tables
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Charm tables again or???
» Power From Pain Tables
» Charm Tables for MH3U
» Eldar vs. Renegades
» Building my first terrain table, need advice

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Rails :: Buy A Piece Rails-
Jump to: