Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.
 
StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Share | 
 

 Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:49 am

Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in





Sick last hand, were down to 5 and im pretty card dead i got 25k left at 3k/6k blinds and i pick up A 10 in the small blinds older guy raises on the button, i ship it, and he calls, i flip up A10 and he shows A6, flop is AJ9 turn Q and river 6, so sick, such a brutal way to go out! but ya made $117 from $35 investment..not bad but like 4 hours of work..##### lol

Quote :
ftr : i sat at $3/$6 before the tourney started and killed it, walked away $150 net winner lol Smile


Rspwner1 Invested $10 = Return $39

Garlicbutter Invested $10 = Return $39

took 5th for $122, we all took $5 off the top for 6th so they would get $25 so i i walked with $117

Starting Bankroll $35

Ending Bankroll $117

_________________
<br>


Last edited by RVCrusher on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

about a hand i played with two tables left...

so funny last night i had JJ and this guy had AK and i just doubled to 40k and 40k was a decent stack at this stage and we had about 16 people left, i made it 3500 at 500/1k blinds and this guy makes it 7k and im like ughh dont wanna lose this stack, its a nice stack at this stage and i literally jsut doubled the hand before..so i just flat called the min raise with my JJ and flop came AAK, and its on the guy he just ships it..ahaha im like ugh hahah im lke u show me just for fun? and he goes ya..and i folded and he showed AK im like wow why wouldnt u check? LOL i didnt say that outloud, i said NH outloud LOL but ya hahaha so funny

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
wrightpoker
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 56
Staker Points : 1756
Horse Points : 1200
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : na

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 pm

sometimes its good to bet it because it might make them think you missed the flop and are trying to by the pot. I mean if someone reraised me and then shoved I would of thought he had a high pair or AK and would of folded here to but some people will make the call thinking they missed the flop. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:30 pm

wrightpoker wrote:
sometimes its good to bet it because it might make them think you missed the flop and are trying to by the pot. I mean if someone reraised me and then shoved I would of thought he had a high pair or AK and would of folded here to but some people will make the call thinking they missed the flop. Maybe?

ya but he just shipped it with his AK so i was left to either just call or fold with my JJ, like atleast check and let me improve my hand? right?

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
avatar

Posts : 634
Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : roumania

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 pm

RVCrusher wrote:
wrightpoker wrote:
sometimes its good to bet it because it might make them think you missed the flop and are trying to by the pot. I mean if someone reraised me and then shoved I would of thought he had a high pair or AK and would of folded here to but some people will make the call thinking they missed the flop. Maybe?

ya but he just shipped it with his AK so i was left to either just call or fold with my JJ, like atleast check and let me improve my hand? right?


Anyway... you was very smart with that move!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
avatar

Posts : 1076
Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Redding

PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am

ollyolyy wrote:
RVCrusher wrote:
wrightpoker wrote:
sometimes its good to bet it because it might make them think you missed the flop and are trying to by the pot. I mean if someone reraised me and then shoved I would of thought he had a high pair or AK and would of folded here to but some people will make the call thinking they missed the flop. Maybe?

ya but he just shipped it with his AK so i was left to either just call or fold with my JJ, like atleast check and let me improve my hand? right?


Anyway... you was very smart with that move!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

lol ty

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in   

Back to top Go down
 
Live BSA @ Win River $35 Buy in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» Bring back river!....and some others
» List of PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Origin accounts
» Live stream video
» S.M.G. Live Chat Club Meeting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Rails :: Buy A Piece Rails-
Jump to: