Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! Empty  

Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! Empty
PostSubject: Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!   Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Wash dishes in a cafe and got a millionaire in dollars playing poker: the story was in 2011 WCOOP champion
Dane Thomas Pedersen won the world poker internet

Thomas Pedersen made ​​history in World Championship of Online Poker . Dane came to $ 5.200 in the Main Event , 1,600 players won and grabbed the prize of $ 1,260,018.

"The biggest success that you can have someone in online poker. Earn money, a bracelet and prestige. I am extremely happy, it's a strange feeling that I've not met before," said Pedesren after the biggest victory of his career.
At the age of 15 years, Pedersen has engaged in a cafe. Dishwasher and chef was among the favorites. Seven years ago, Pedersen began to play poker. Focused on playing Pot-Limit Omaha and won a few times beauty amounts. The largest prize ever won was $ 80,000.

"I'm world champion poker online. The next step is to become world champion and the WSOP." Pedersen announce elated.

http://assets.acasatv.ro/assets/poker1/2011/09/28/image_galleries/177/spala-vase-intr-o-cafenea-si-a-ajuns-milionar-in-dolari-jucand-poker-afla-povestea-campionului-wcoop-2011_1_size1.jpg What a Face What a Face What a Face Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

PostSubject: That is an amazing story!!!!   Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 pm

That is an amazing story, however i would not consider if you have $1.2 mil in the bank being a millionaire, you would have to have multiple millions to be called a millionaire, imo

But still amazing story! Ty for posting Oly, I didn't know about this
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

PostSubject: Re: Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!   Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Ya you right Justin ,to be a millionaire it claime more than 1,2 mil,but is true its an amazing story of this guy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

PostSubject: Re: Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!   Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:45 am

[quote="ollyolyy"]Ya you right Justin ,to be a millionaire it claime more than 1,2 mil,but is true its an amazing story of this guy! Very Happy [/quote

ya, lol, it is an amazing story and ty for sharing it Smile
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

PostSubject: Re: Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!   Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 am

[quote="RVCrusher"]
ollyolyy wrote:
Ya you right Justin ,to be a millionaire it claime more than 1,2 mil,but is true its an amazing story of this guy! Very Happy [/quote

ya, lol, it is an amazing story and ty for sharing it Smile

ya..no problem mate,is not my job but i like it!!Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!   Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing story of becoming a millionare!!!
Page 1 of 1