Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  new  person here Empty  

new person here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imdagr8t1

Staker Points : 1
Horse Points : 0

new  person here Empty
PostSubject: new person here   new  person here EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:57 am

wats good my name is joey i am from brooklyn new york. i have been playing poker for 9 years already. ill c u guys around on the poker table
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

Staker Points : 771
Horse Points : 473

new  person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person here   new  person here EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

good to see you here joey!... glad to have you around... site is relatively new but we are def getting alot of shit going on here.... if you have any questions feel free to ask STEALINGBLINDS,RVCRUSHER, or me, we will be glad to help cya at the tables and make some staking action to Smile gl cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

new  person here Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Stealing Blinds Joey!!!    new  person here EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:06 am

Welcome to Stealing Blinds Joey!!!

Feel free to ask me any questions

We are having poker strat videos that i will be personally making and lots more coming soon!

Im glad you decided to join our community and i look forward as we all do, to watch your poker videos you will be making for the site and all of your brilliant hand analysis.

Were working non-stop to make this forum the most informative site for poker you can visit

We just had our first podcast with matt savage and more podcasts including annie duke, jeff pollack, bernard lee and Sam holden of the november nine!!

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!!
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

Staker Points : 771
Horse Points : 473

new  person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person here   new  person here EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:44 am

RVCrusher wrote:
Welcome to Stealing Blinds Joey!!! Looooool i dont know where RVgotthe idea that you are making videosbut okhaha Laughing

Feel free to ask me any questions

We are having poker strat videos that i will be personally making and lots more coming soon!

Im glad you decided to join our community and i look forward as we all do, to watch your poker videos you will be making for the site and all of your brilliant hand analysis.

Were working non-stop to make this forum the most informative site for poker you can visit

We just had our first podcast with matt savage and more podcasts including annie duke, jeff pollack, bernard lee and Sam holden of the november nine!!

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!!
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

new  person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person here   new  person here EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 am

welcom joey!!!!glad to have u here.Our members number goes up.enjoy the forum and site! bounce cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new  person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person here   new  person here Empty

Back to top Go down

new person here
Page 1 of 1