Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  newbie here Empty  

newbie here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwalaub
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter

Staker Points : 13
Horse Points : 0

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: newbie here   newbie here EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

hello every1 newbie here afro
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

Staker Points : 771
Horse Points : 473

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 am

Hello, welcome to the forum.... your gonna have alot of fun here, ENJOY
If you have any questions feel free to ask RVCRUSHER, STEALINGBLINDSADMIN, or ME cheers
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 am

Why don't you give us a little introduction about yourself and your hobbies or how long have you been playing poker and why you enjoy it? scratch
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: ????   newbie here EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Ya mate,what if you tell us about your life or your hobbies??Anyway...Welcome to the site!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
dwalaub
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter

Staker Points : 13
Horse Points : 0

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: ok i can do that   newbie here EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 am

ok well just turnin into a old beat up truck driver....lmao.....only 3 things i am really into thats my work i love it. if smart and would get head on straight and would go back to playin billiards everyday hard again could prob become one of the best players in the world again like 19 years ago. and i think i play cards really well. i played alot 17 years ago then gave it up for 17 years and just started back in feb when i got laid off and have been very succsessful but now my roll is gone that i built from freerolls then went sky high with several big wins then i think they went after me. in the last 3 months ive lost prob 90% of hands played with the best hand at the turn . other than that thats about it....lmao.
Back to top Go down
fuhgeddaboudit
Admin
fuhgeddaboudit

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

dwalaub wrote:
ok well just turnin into a old beat up truck driver....lmao.....only 3 things i am really into thats my work i love it. if smart and would get head on straight and would go back to playin billiards everyday hard again could prob become one of the best players in the world again like 19 years ago. and i think i play cards really well. i played alot 17 years ago then gave it up for 17 years and just started back in feb when i got laid off and have been very succsessful but now my roll is gone that i built from freerolls then went sky high with several big wins then i think they went after me. in the last 3 months ive lost prob 90% of hands played with the best hand at the turn . other than that thats about it....lmao.

haha nice intro... any hobbies you have besides pool? and yes its a very hard cruel life aint it? Mad
Back to top Go down
RVCrusher
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
Co-Founder/Admin/Staking Admin
RVCrusher

Staker Points : 4839
Horse Points : 2055

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Stealing Blinds dwalaub!!!    newbie here EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:04 am

Welcome to Stealing Blinds dwalaub!!!

Feel free to ask me any questions

We are having poker strat videos that i will be personally making and lots more coming soon!

Were working non-stop to make this forum the most informative site for poker you can visit

We just had our first podcast with matt savage and more podcasts including annie duke, jeff pollack, bernard lee and Sam holden of the november nine!!

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!! Smile Smile

Last edited by RVCrusher on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ollyolyy
Stealing Blinds Promoter
Stealing Blinds Promoter
ollyolyy

Staker Points : 195
Horse Points : 50

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:39 am

good to see you play cards again,good to see you a good pool player...i play pool since i had 16 years old,about 30 years ago and i even play now!!again..welcome and enjoy the forum and site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here Empty

Back to top Go down

newbie here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealing Blinds :: Stealing Blinds Info, Rules and FAQ! :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: