Stealing Blinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Forum geared towards positive improvement of all members.

StealingBlinds.Com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Night Owl Bad Beat Empty  

Night Owl Bad Beat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8
Horse Points : 0

Night Owl Bad Beat Empty
PostSubject: Night Owl Bad Beat   Night Owl Bad Beat EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 am

Just busted from the Night Owl where first was over 1k. It blew, lots of teases. Had my first AA cracked with runner runner flush draw. Got chipped down to losing territory three times with coolers. I was 31st with 2 BBs left, top 30 pay, but thank god a flip between two others put me in the money. Next hand, I was in BB, instacalling with 92 suited. I flop trip 2s, lol. Big roller coaster, but finally got out in 10th. Missed the final table. Had JJ against 33, but i was SS, so I couldn't get the guy off his hand. He of course flops the boat, 3AA. Funny thing is before that hand, he also got a boat with 33. Pretty sick. Was hoping to be bankrolled tonight after a sick run, but after just making 3x my buy-in, just xferred it to a friend to keep me from playing for a while. Just too sick of this crap. Thank god for him. I got a gambling problem and would have tilted all of that. He's not verified, so he cannot xfer back to me soon. Exactly what I need right now!
Back to top Go down
StealingBlindsAdmin
Admin
StealingBlindsAdmin

Staker Points : 56

Night Owl Bad Beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Owl Bad Beat   Night Owl Bad Beat EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 pm

nice run though, you will ship it soon i believe Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeesKnees

Staker Points : 8

Night Owl Bad Beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Owl Bad Beat   Night Owl Bad Beat EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

I'm shipping it someday, but soon, probably not. Got zero right now, just gonna play the hero freeroll MTTs and put everything into that tourney, or try to satellite into the high rollers tourney. I found a page with almost all the carbon poker accolades, and it looks like winning the high rollers is the easiest way to get an accolade as a man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Owl Bad Beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Owl Bad Beat   Night Owl Bad Beat Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Owl Bad Beat
Page 1 of 1